Saturday was a great start to the weekend, with sunshine and highs in the mid 60s. But clouds began arriving by late afternoon and they will thicken up overnight.
Some sprinkles will be possible early Sunday morning. While a few spotty showers may develop during the day, the best rain chances will hold off until evening, when a strong cold front will blow through North Texas, generating showers and a few thunderstorms.
Temperatures will be more than 20 degrees colder on Monday, with occasional showers. More widespread rain is expected Tuesday and into Wednesday morning, with continued cold temperatures. But the sun should finally return on Thursday.
- TONIGHT: Mostly cloudy and mild. Low: 56. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Cloudy and mild with a few sprinkles in the morning. A 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms by evening. High: 70. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Cloudy and colder with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 44. High: 48. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Cloudy and cold, with an 80% chance of rain. Low: 40. High: 45. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Cloudy and cold, with a 70% chance of more rain, mainly during the morning. Low: 42. High: 51. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 38. High: 54. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 37. High: 53. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 37. High: 57. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy, with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 45. High: 62. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy, with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 48. High: 65. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and a little cooler. Low: 46. High: 59. Wind: N 10-15 mph.