A cold front is pushing through North Texas this morning, providing a fresh batch of chilly air. You’ll certainly want a coat today with temperatures holding steady in the 40s. Grab the umbrella too. While the first half of the day will be dry for DFW, widespread rain will return this afternoon and evening.
More rain is on tap Tuesday and Wednesday. In fact, it could be heavy at times, leading to some minor flooding. Rain totals through Wednesday will range from 1 to 3 inches in DFW and higher amounts to the southeast.
The sun should finally return on Thursday. Friday and the weekend will feature milder temperatures.
- MONDAY: Cloudy and colder with a 70% chance of rain this afternoon and evening. High: 48. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- TONIGHT: Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain. Low: 40. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Cloudy and cold, with a 100% chance of rain. Low: 40. High: 45. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Cloudy and cold, with a 90% chance of rain. Low: 42. High: 49. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 36. High: 52. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- VALENTINE’S DAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 34. High: 55. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 40. High: 60. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy, with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 47. High: 67. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy, with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 48. High: 67. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and a little cooler. Low: 46. High: 59. Wind: SW 10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 44. High: 61. Wind: S 10-15 mph.