More wet and cold weather is on tap for North Texas. The rain will move through in waves over the next 24 hours. It could be heavy at times, but there will also be breaks, especially later today. The bottom line: keep the umbrella nearby.
Wednesday morning will begin with a round of heavy rain. The rain will begin to taper off Wednesday afternoon. Before all is said and done, rain totals will range from 1 to 3 inches in DFW and higher amounts to the southeast.
The sun will finally return on Thursday. Friday and the weekend will feature milder temperatures.
- TUESDAY: Cloudy and cold with periods of rain. Near 100% chance. High: 45. Wind: NE 10 mph.
- TONIGHT: Cloudy with rain likely. Low: 40. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: 100% chance of rain, especially in the morning. Cloudy and chilly in the afternoon. Low: 40. High: 51. Wind: W 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Sunny and cool. Low: 36. High: 50. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- VALENTINE’S DAY: Mostly sunny and cool. Low: 32. High: 55. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 38. High: 60. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 47. High: 69. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of rain. Low: 48. High: 67. Wind: W 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of rain. Low: 48. High: 58. Wind: N 10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy with 30% chance of showers. Low: 44. High: 58. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a low chance of showers. Low: 45. High: 60. Wind: E 10-20 mph.