The storm system that brought rain to North Texas since Sunday has finally moved away. Clouds will decrease overnight, and sunshine will be the rule for Thursday.
Despite the sun, Thursday will be chilly with high temperatures only in the 40s. A hard freeze is likely Friday morning with low temperatures in the 20s.
The weekend will bring a nice warm up with highs in the 60s Saturday and 70s Sunday.
Another cold front arrives next Tuesday with a drop in temperatures and perhaps some rain.
- TONIGHT: Clearing and cold. Low: 35. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny and chilly. High: 48. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- VALENTINE’S DAY: Mostly sunny and chilly. Low: 28. High: 53. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and milder. Low: 38. High: 62. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 47. High: 73. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 54. High: 75. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Windy and colder with a 20% chance of rain. Low: 48. High: 58. Wind: N 15-25 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and cold with 20% chance of showers. Low: 36. High: 47. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a low chance of showers. Low: 38. High: 50. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 40. High: 60. Wind: S 5-10 mph.