Don’t forget your winter jacket and gloves this morning! Temperatures have tumbled into the 20s with wind chill values in the teens. Just watch out for icy patches caused by sprinklers left on. Today will be sunny, with highs near 50 this afternoon.
After a cool end to the work week, a nice warm up is in store over the weekend as south winds return with highs in the 60s Saturday and 70s Sunday.
Mild conditions will continue into early next week with increasing clouds. Our next cold front arrives Tuesday with a drop in temperatures and rain chances likely through Thursday.
· VALENTINE’S DAY: Sunny and chilly. High: 49. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
· TONIGHT: Mostly clear. Low: 38. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
· SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and milder. High: 62. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
· SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 47. High: 71. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
· PRESIDENT’S DAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 55. High: 77. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
· TUESDAY: Windy and colder with a 30% chance of rain. Low: 45. High: 56. Wind: N 15-25 mph.
· WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and cold with 40% chance of showers. Low: 38. High: 45. Wind: NE 10-20 mph.
· THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 34. High: 46. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
· FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 34. High: 54. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
· SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
· SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 40. High: 62. Wind: S 5-10 mph.