The rain moved out as expected by early Thursday morning, but breezy north winds kept it chilly all day in spite of afternoon sunshine..
After a freeze Friday morning, we will enjoy a bit of a warm up as we head into the weekend. Clouds will increase on Saturday, and slight rain chances return on Sunday, although any rainfall is expected to be very light.
No wild temperature swings are expected next week, with typically chilly nights, and afternoon highs each day in the 50s or 60s.
- TONIGHT: Mostly clear and cold. Breezy north winds will diminish after 10 pm. Low: 30. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny but still chilly. High: 50. Wind: NE 5 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Increasing clouds by evening. Low: 35. High: 55. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy and windy, with a 20% chance for a few light showers. Low: 47. High: 64. Wind: S 15-25 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and mild. Low: 49. High: 63. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly to mostly cloudy and mild. Low: 43. High: 61. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly sunny, but breezy and colder. Low: 39. High: 52. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny but chilly. Low: 33. High: 53. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 35. High: 56. Wind: E 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 40. High: 59. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 41. High: 60. Wind: S 10-15 mph.