Jennifer Aniston is one of the leading stars in Hollywood, a producer as well as a businesswoman. She is a favourite of not just for her colossal fan base but stands as an ‘inspiration’ to a lot of her industry insiders as well.
Here we will share some facts you do not about Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer is daughter of actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow.
- Father of Jennifer is Greek and mother is an American born, with mixed European and Greek background.
- She was not encouraged to join the showbiz, however, she was always interested in acting and graduated from Manhattan’s Fiorela H. La Guardia High School of Music and Art.
- Jennifer Aniston was born in Los Angeles, California, on February 11, 1969 and has lived in Greece for a year when she was a child.
- She has also worked as a bicycle messenger, to pay her rent. She also worked as a telemarketer and a waitress.
- Jen started working as an actress at an early age in the 1987 with the film Mac and Me.
- Jennifer’s first major film role came in the 1993 horror comedy Leprechaun.
- She is famous for her role as Rachel Green in the television comedy, Friends.
- She has achieved an Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award.
- Jen has a fear of flying.
- She did not invite her mother to her wedding with Brad Pitt.
- Jennifer’s net worth is $240 million.
- She received $ 1 million for each episode of Friends.
- Jen is also a strong environmentalist.
- Jennifer was married to Justin Theroux for two years