Another freeze is expected tonight as temperatures fall into the low 30s across North Texas. Wednesday will feature of a good deal of sunshine with a milder afternoon. Highs will be in the upper 50s.
The next cold front moves through the area Thursday. This will not be a strong front, but it will help keep our weather seasonably cool through the weekend.
Dallas Christian College basketball coach Dwight Coleman and players talk about the program after…
All in all, this weather pattern is rather quiet with no rain expected until early next week.
- TONIGHT: Clear and cold. Low: 31. Wind: Calm.
- WEDNESDAY: Sunny and milder. High: 59. Wind: SW 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and turning breezy as a cold front arrives. Low: 39. High: 60. Wind: NW 15-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and cooler. Low: 36. High: 55. Wind: NW 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 34. High: 58. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 38. High: 56. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- MONDAY: Cloudy and cool with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 38. High: 55. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy with a chance a shower or two. Low: 41. High: 55. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 39. High: 58. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 44. High: 61. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 39. High: 57. Wind: N 5-10 mph.