Four school children in Karachi suffered burn injuries on Saturday when their van caught fire,
The police said that the children were shifted to Civil Hospital Karachi, where two of the injured quartet were admitted to the burns centre.
The hospital’s burns centre incharge, Dr Ahmer, said that the children had received minor injuries and were out of danger.
According to a fire brigade official, the van was carrying children to their school when it caught fire due to a short circuit.
The short circuit occurred as the vehicle was heat up, the official said, adding that the van’s inner portion was badly damaged due to the resultant blaze