A cold front blew through North Texas overnight, so instead of the 70s as we saw on Thursday, we had to make do with the low 60s on Friday. And of course, it will be considerably colder overnight, with parts of North Texas dipping into the 30s. Saturday will again top out near 60.
The weather turns much warmer Sunday and Monday, with temperatures climbing back to 70 or above. Then, the next cold front arrives Monday night, with rain and cooler weather again Monday evening through Tuesday morning.
- TONIGHT: Partly cloudy. Low: 40. Wind: N 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. High: 60. Wind: NE 5 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and warmer. Low: 46. High: 70. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and warm with a 20% chance of showers late in the day. Low: 55. High: 71. Wind: W 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy, breezy and much colder, with a 30% chance of showers. Low: 38. High: 51. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 34. High: 53. Wind: E 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 39. High: 53. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and cool. Low: 39. High: 54. Wind: SE 10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 54. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 37. High: 56. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.