Sunday will be much cooler than Saturday with highs only in the upper 50s. The weather will cooperate for any outdoor plans, but there will be a chill in the air with a northwest breeze. Winds will range between 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
It will cool down a bit more on Monday before temperatures bump back up on Tuesday. Another weak cold front arrives late Tuesday afternoon, but there won’t be any moisture with the front. We will see another front move into North Texas late Thursday with a low chance for couple showers and storms.
- TODAY: Sunny, windy, and cooler. High: 58. Wind: NW 15-25 mph.
- TONIGHT: Clear and chilly. Low: 36. Wind: NW 10 mph.
- MONDAY: Mostly sunny and cool. High: 56. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 40. High: 67. Wind: SW 10 mph shifting to N 10 mph in the afternoon.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy and seasonal. Low: 43. High: 63. Wind: Light and variable.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance for showers or storms. Low: 48. High: 69. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly sunny and breezy. Low: 47. High: 60. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 43. High: 60. Wind: NE/SE 5 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and breezy. Low: 48. High: 66. Wind: S 15-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 49. High: 61. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 42. High: 62. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.