Home / Entertainment / First look of Chaudhry Aslam’s biopic leaves viewers stunned

First look of Chaudhry Aslam’s biopic leaves viewers stunned

Makers of biopic based on the life and times of Pakistan’s highly revered  Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Chaudhary Aslam have released first look that is sure to leave viewers stunned.

The biopic, namely ‘Chaudhry: The Martyr’ pays homage to Chaudhry Aslam known for his audacious services to Sindh Police.

The poster shows Chaudhry Aslam, played by famed actor Shamoon Abbasi, in his signature white shalwaar kameez   style.

The movie also stars  Arbaaz Khan in the role of SSP Rao Anwar.

According to sources, the 90% of the movie’s shooting is  done in Karachi while the rest 10% in Abbotabad.

The film will also showcase some important incidents that have occurred in Karachi involving SSP Aslam.

To show Chaudhary Aslam’s real struggle in the movie, the actors  are getting trained under Services of Special Unit (SSU).

Chaudhry Aslam embraced martyrdom on 9th January, 2015 after succumbing to a terror attack on Lyari Expressway.

Meanwhile, ‘Chaudhry: The Martyr’ is expected to release next year.

Check Also

Madonna edges out Springsteen to top US charts

Charting like it’s 1985? Legends Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are taking fans on a trip …