Our weather pattern looks quiet for the next couple of days. There will be another freeze Friday morning, followed by a warm up. High temperatures will be in the upper 50s Friday, and in the 60s over the weekend.
Sunshine will be abundant Friday and Saturday, but clouds will increase Saturday night. Sunday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Additional rain chances are in the forecast for next week with the highest chance on Wednesday.
- TONIGHT: Clear and cold. Low: 32. Wind: SW 5-10 mph.
- FRIDAY: Sunny and milder by afternoon. High: 59. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 35. High: 62. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly cloudy and mild with a 30 percent chance of showers. Low: 47. High: 68. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Cloudy and colder with a 20% chance of rain, mainly in the morning. Low: 48. High: 54. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- TUESDAY: Cloudy with a 20% chance of rain late in the day. Low: 47. High: 56. Wind: E 5-10 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Cloudy, with a 40% chance of rain or thunderstorms. Low: 50. High: 60. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy. Low: 42. High: 58. Wind: NW 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 37. High: 53. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 34. High: 53. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 39. High: 55. Wind: E 10-15 mph.