A hard freeze is likely Friday morning with low temperatures in the 20s. Be sure to cover those plants and protect your pipes and animals.
After a cool end to the work week, a nice warm up is in store over the weekend as south winds return with highs in the 60s Saturday and 70s Sunday.
Mild conditions will continue into early next week with increasing clouds. Our next cold front arrives Tuesday with a drop in temperatures and perhaps some rain.
- TONIGHT: Mostly clear and cold. Low: 28. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
- VALENTINE’S DAY: Sunny and chilly. High: 51. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny and milder. Low: 38. High: 62. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- SUNDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 47. High: 73. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 54. High: 77. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
- TUESDAY: Windy and colder with a 30% chance of rain. Low: 45. High: 58. Wind: N 15-25 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Mostly cloudy and cold with 30% chance of showers. Low: 36. High: 45. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a low chance of showers. Low: 34. High: 46. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 34. High: 54. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 38. High: 58. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 40. High: 62. Wind: S 5-10 mph.