After a chilly start, the bulk of our weekend will be dry and milder. We’ll see an increase in cloud cover this afternoon, but southerly winds will allow highs to reach the low 60s today, and upper 60s to low 70s on Sunday.
Mild conditions will continue into early next week with increasing clouds. Our next cold front arrives Monday night and Tuesday morning, bringing cooler temperatures and rain chances likely late Tuesday through Thursday.
· TODAY: Becoming partly cloudy and milder. High: 62. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
· TONIGHT: Partly to mostly cloudy. Low: 47. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
· SUNDAY: Patchy fog, otherwise gradually becoming sunny and mild. High: 71. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
· PRESIDENT’S DAY: Partly cloudy and mild. Low: 55. High: 77. Wind: SW 10-20 mph.
· TUESDAY: Windy and colder with a 30% chance of rain. Low: 45. High: 56. Wind: N 15-30 mph.
· WEDNESDAY: Cloudy and cold with 40% chance of showers. Low: 38. High: 45. Wind: NE 10-20 mph.
· THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 34. High: 46. Wind: N 10-15 mph.
· FRIDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 34. High: 54. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
· SATURDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 38. High: 60. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
· SUNDAY: Mostly sunny. Low: 40. High: 64. Wind: S 10-15 mph.
· MONDAY: Partly cloudy. Low: 48. High: 66. Wind: S 10-20 mph.