After a cloudy and mainly dry start to the day, another round of rain will return by late afternoon or early evening, with the heaviest rain expected tonight. This system won’t produce nearly as much rain as we saw last week – a half inch or so in DFW, but you’ll still need the umbrella. Heavier rain is likely farther south. The rain will taper off early Thursday morning.
High temperatures will only be in the 40s the next few days, which is well below normal for latter portion of February.
· TODAY: Cloudy and cold, with rain beginning by late afternoon or early evening. High: 51. Wind: NE 5-10 mph.
· TONIGHT: Cloudy and cold, with widespread rain. Low: 41. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
· THURSDAY: Rain ending by early morning. Then mostly cloudy, breezy and cold the rest of the day. Low: 39. High: 48. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
· FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 34. High: 50. Wind: NE 10 mph.
· SATURDAY: Increasing clouds and cool. Low: 39. High: 55. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
· SUNDAY: Cloudy and windy, with a 40% chance of showers or thunderstorms. Low: 49. High: 66. Wind: S 15-20 mph.
· MONDAY: Partly cloudy and milder. Low: 45. High: 66. Wind: NW 5-10 mph.
· TUESDAY: Mostly cloudy and mild. Low: 48. High: 63. Wind: S 10-20 mph.
· WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy, breezy and cooler. Low: 39. High: 52. Wind: N 10-20 mph.
· THURSDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 36. High: 54. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
· FRIDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 56. Wind: E 10 mph.